Establishment Search Results:
Bottle & Basket
Yummy sandwiches, salsas, pestos, dips, hummus, salads, desserts, wine, beer and more Grab & Go options, plus local groceries from Snowville Creamery, Chocolats Latour, Sixteen Bricks Bakehouse, Jeni's Ice Cream, Carriage House Farms, Sallie's produce, La Terza and Cluxton Alley Coffee.
Cincinnati Custom Carriage
Horse-drawn carriage rides in Downtown Cincinnati, Covington and Newport. Weddings, corporate events, private parties, special events, and fund raisers. Hours: Fri 6pm-midnight, Sat 4pm-midnight, or call for appt. 14 different carriages available.
Horse-drawn carriage rides in downtown Cincinnati. Weddings, corporate events, private parties, special events and fundraisers. Friday and Saturdays, plus special occasions.
The Courtyard Homes at Republic
Walking distance to Washington Park, restaurants, public garages and streetcar line. Four new townhomes and one carriage house recently renovated in a 1898 building on an historic residential street. A cool blend of stainless steel, granite and wrought iron compliment the original architectural features that could be saved. Stylish one and two bedroom units each with laundry ranging in price from $1,450 to $2,400 per month. Square footages from 715 to 1375.
Call Jim at 513 623-2001.
30 search results for carriage
- RTR fall LUNCH 2014
BURGE R OF MON T H *
Black and Bleu
- 2012-2013 Downtown Cincinnati Guide
(513) 658-4161, wheelfunrentals.com
Friday and Saturday evenings, plus special occasions.
(812) 744-5592, carriageoccasions.com
cincinnati custom carriage
(513) 404-8221, cccarriages.com
- Downtown Cincinnati This Week - December 3, 2015
- Come see all of your favorite characters from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, including Santa and Mrs. Claus, Hermey the Elf, Bumble the Abominable Snow Monster, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius and, of course, Rudolph, at the Aronoff Center for the Arts on Dec. 9.
- HOLIDAYS DOWNTOWN SCPA: The Nutcracker - Dec 3-6 12 Days of Christmas - buy unique experiences ETC: Cinderella - Opens Dec 3 Visit Santa at Macy's - Fri, Sat, Sun Rookwood Tile - available at Macy's US Bank Arena: Trans Siberian Orchestra - Dec 4 Christmas Saengerfest - Dec 4-5 Children's Theatre: Charlie Brown Xmas - Dec 4-6, 12 &13 CMC: Pancakes with Santa - Dec 5 CMC: The Nutcracker - Dec 5 Findlay Market: Holiday Market - Dec 5 & 6 Weekend Carriage Rides - Dec
- Mother Knows Best
- If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, Mother's Day brunch is the most important meal of the year. Find great places to treat mom on Sunday, May 10.
- with Carriage House Farms honey and ricotta. Moerlein Lager House 115 Joe Nuxhall Way (513
- Downtown Cincinnati This Week - February 12, 2015
- Cole Porter's timeless classic "Anything Goes" opens at the Aronoff Center tomorrow night, as two unlikely pairs set off on the course to true love with music, tap dancing, and old-fashioned fun.
- : Dinner & Carriage Ride, $115/couple The Westin: Valentine's Day Concert with Eugene Goss
- Downtown Cincinnati This Week - December 19, 2013
- Have a little free time? Take a spin on the ice rink at Fountain Square or enjoy the return of a holiday favorite with Frisch's presents The Nutcracker at the Aronoff.
- Trolley - Dec 21, noon to 5pm FREE Carriage Rides - Dec 21 & 22, noon to 5pm Santa Skates - Dec
- Downtown This Week - December 12, 2013
- You'll find plenty of holiday cheer this week, as The Nutcracker heads to the Aronoff Center.
- and Sun FREE Holly Jolly Trolley - Dec 14, noon to 5pm FREE Carriage Rides - Dec 14 & 15, noon
- Downtown This Week - December 5, 2013
- Redsfest, Red from the Public Library, and even Virginia from Yes, Virginia will be celebrating downtown this weekend.
- Macy's - Fri, Sat and Sun FREE Holly Jolly Trolley - Dec 7, noon to 5pm FREE Carriage Rides - Dec 7
- DCID Year in Review 2012
- with Santa, Story Time with Mrs. Claus, and Horse Drawn Carriage Rides, along with downtown
- Downtown Cincinnati This Week - December 10. 2015
- Using suggestions from the audience, OTRimprov presents a completely unscripted show each night at Arnold's Bar & Grill about the joys and challenges of the holiday season in "The Naughty List."
- HOLIDAYS DOWNTOWN Music Hall: Happy Holidays w/ the Mighty Wurlitzer - Dec 10 12 Days of Christmas - Buy unique experiences Visit Santa at Macy's - Fri, Sat, Sun Rookwood Tile - Available at Macy's Fountain Square: Christkindlmarkt - Dec 11-13 Holiday Pops at Music Hall - Dec 11-13 Aronoff: Cincy Boy Choir: The Polar Express - Dec 12-13 Children's Theatre: Charlie Brown Xmas - Dec 12-13 Weekend Carriage Rides - Dec 12-13 Wash Park: Santa's Workshop - Dec 12-13 Carew