Establishment Search Results:
Bottle & Basket
Yummy sandwiches, salsas, pestos, dips, hummus, salads, desserts, wine, beer and more Grab & Go options, plus local groceries from Snowville Creamery, Chocolats Latour, Sixteen Bricks Bakehouse, Jeni's Ice Cream, Carriage House Farms, Sallie's produce, La Terza and Cluxton Alley Coffee.
Cincinnati Custom Carriage
Horse-drawn carriage rides in Downtown Cincinnati, Covington and Newport. Weddings, corporate events, private parties, special events, and fund raisers. Hours: Fri 6pm-midnight, Sat 4pm-midnight, or call for appt. 14 different carriages available.
Horse-drawn carriage rides in downtown Cincinnati. Weddings, corporate events, private parties, special events and fundraisers. Friday and Saturdays, plus special occasions.
The Courtyard Homes at Republic
Walking distance to Washington Park, restaurants, public garages and streetcar line. Four new townhomes and one carriage house recently renovated in a 1898 building on an historic residential street. A cool blend of stainless steel, granite and wrought iron compliment the original architectural features that could be saved. Stylish one and two bedroom units each with laundry ranging in price from $1,450 to $2,400 per month. Square footages from 715 to 1375.
Call Jim at 513 623-2001.
30 search results for carriage
- Santa's First Day
- Whew! I had a busy morning today! One of my elves took this video of me at FOX 19, taking a horse carriage ride around downtown and checking out my chair at Macy’s Fountain Place
- Green Recycling Works
- Market, our busy Fountain Square or the handsome carriages around downtown. Green Recycling Works
This year,celebrate downtown.
Make super awesome holiday memories for the whole family in downtown Cincinnati!
Take a spin on the ice at Fountain Square, hop on the Holly Jolly Trolley courtesy of P&G, ride a free horse
drawn carriage, and see Santa rappel down the 525 Vine building during
Macy’s Downtown Dazzle
November 30, December 7, and 14
Find more fun things to do this holiday season at downtowncincinnati.com
- From the North Pole to Macy's!
- During the holiday season, my friends at Downtown Cincinnati asked me to blog about being downtown. I am new to blogging and much more familiar with egg nogging but will give it a try so here goes...
Season's Greetings! Today, I arrived Macy's Fountain Place in grand style aboard an horse drawn carriage, pulled by "Prince," part of the Elegant Carriage team. I was joined by Fox 19's Tracey Johnson and her beautiful family for the ride.
It was great to see my Macy's family again and they all
- Celebrate Valentine's Day Downtown
- See why Amazon.com picked Cincinnati as one of the Top 10 most romantic cities when you bring your sweetie downtown to celebrate Valentine's Day.
- -drawn Carriage Rides: Take a romantic ride through the Downtown. Board near Fountain Square. Elegant Carriages call (937) 903-5156. Carriage Occasions call (812) 744-5592. , strawberries, a bottle of wine, and half-hour horse-drawn carriage ride. $105/couple, $80/person. More
- Downtown Cincinnati Holidays: Thanksgiving Weekend
- Bring the family downtown this weekend for these five FREE fun activities: 2013 Macy’s Light Up the Square November 29, 6 p.m., Fountain Square
FREE! Festivities include live music, food and ice skating - followed by the official tree lighting ceremony and a fantastic fireworks show. Weekend Carriage Rides at Macy’s Celebration Station
November 29-December 1, Noon–5 p.m. (Final boarding at 4:45 p.m.), Boards at corner of Fifth and Race
FREE! Enjoy free horse-drawn trolley carriage rides
- This is your last chance alert!
- with Mrs. Claus and craft activities. Courtesy of Macy’s. Weekend Carriage Rides Boards at corner, :45 p.m.—please arrive early!) FREE! Enjoy free horse-drawn trolley carriage rides through the heart
- 2014-15 Downtown Guide
WHEEL FUN RENTALS
(513) 658-4161, www�wheelfunrentals�com
Friday and Saturday evenings, plus special
(513) 588-0265, www�aristocratcarriage�com
(513) 309-3251, www�carriageoccasions�com
Carriage rides offered, .
1290 Linneman Dr�
www�l, . Available for
CINCINNATI CUSTOM CARRIAGE
(513) 404-8221, www�cccarriages�com
- 2013-14 Downtown Guide
- and Walnut Streets - Garfeld Place and 12th and Vine.
12184 Pollard Rd., (513) 309-3251,
Carriage rides offered Friday and Saturday evenings in down-
town, Custom Carriage
505 Vine St., (513) 404-8221,
622 Scott, . $35 per ride.
Horse-drawn carriage rides for Downtown Cincinnati, Coving-
ton and Newport. Weddings
- Downtown This Week - November 27, 2013
- Santa heads back Downtown this weekend! He'll be ready to hear what you want for Christmas beginning Friday at noon at Macy's Fountain Place and, just for fun, he'll rappel down the 525 Vine Building on Saturday for Macy's Downtown Dazzle.
- , noon to 5pm FREE Carriage Rides - Nov 29 to Dec 1, noon to 5pm FREE Gift Wrap at Carew Tower - Nov 30