Find up-to-the minute availability and rates at bestparking.com
Visit Roapmap Cincy
to find the best way to navigate through current downtown construction zones and find updates and alternate routes.
Get in the HABIT – Halt Auto Break-Ins Today! The Cincinnati Police Department and Downtown Cincinnati Inc. urge you to “put your junk in your trunk.” Get in the habit of securing your vehicle by leaving items at home or putting them in your trunk before you arrive at your destination. You can reduce your chances of being a victim by following these simple steps.
- Always park in a well-lit spot at a meter, surface lot, or garage.
- Never leave anything visible inside your vehicle! Secure items such as stereo faceplates, radar detectors, GPS, phone and electronics chargers, gym bags, sunglasses, and loose change in your trunk or take it with you.
- Always close your car windows and lock your doors.
Report any unusual activity to the Cincinnati Police at 513-765-1212.
Garages and Lots
Parking downtown evenings and weekends is a breeze, with over 30,000 spaces to choose from.
$1 Parking for up to 59 minutes is available in the following City of Cincinnati owned garages:
- Garfield Garage - Located at 13 West Ninth Street. Enter from Ninth (westbound) between Vine and Race Streets. $2 maximum on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- Fountain Square South - Located at 416 Vine Street. Enter from Vine (northbound) between Fourth and Fifth Streets, under the Westin Hotel. $8 maximum on Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
Click here for a list and map of several garages and lots with rates ranging from $1 to $7 for the first 2 hours. These garages and lots also have short-term spaces Monday through Friday during the day.
Click here for more information and a video about the new credit card payment options.
Overnight parking is available at Fountain Square and Fountain Square South (under the Westin Hotel). If you have discovered other garages to recommend, let us know.