Hours of operation for parking meters are Monday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and on Sundays from 2:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
As of April 7, 2015, the per-hour pricing for meters is as follows:
- $1.25 in the southeastern area of Over-the-Rhine
- $0.75 in the southwestern and northwestern areas of Over-the-Rhine
- $2.25 on the eastern side of the Central Business District
- $1.75 in the northwestern area of the Central Business District
- $2.00 in the southwestern area of the Central Business District
Click here for a map.
Specific pricing will be displayed on each parking meter digital screen.
Meters now have a pre-pay feature. If you park at a meter before enforcement hours begin, you can pay in advance with the paid hours beginning once the meter is in effect. This feature is available city-wide.
Meters in the Central Business District and Over-the-Rhine now permit payment for extended hours. If you arrive and park at 6:00 p.m. and plan to have dinner and see a show, you can pay for 3 hours of parking to ensure the meter is paid until 9:00 p.m. when meter hours are no longer enforced.
Access a PDF of the current Monthly Parking Availability Report produced by Downtown Cincinnati Inc. DCI surveys parking operators representing one hundred parking garages and lots and more than 35,000 parking spaces in the central business district downtown each quarter.
Visit Roapmap Cincy to find the best way to navigate through current downtown construction zones and find updates and alternate routes.
Get in the HABIT – Halt Auto Break-Ins Today!
The Cincinnati Police Department urges you to “put your junk in your trunk.” Get in the habit of securing your vehicle by leaving items at home or putting them in your trunk before you arrive at your destination. You can reduce your chances of being a victim by following these simple steps:
• Park in a well-lit spot at a meter, surface lot or garage.
• Never leave anything visible inside your car.
• Always close your car windows and lock your doors.
Report any unusual activity to the Cincinnati Police at 513-765-1212.